Height Safety Equipment
There is no “best” way to choose the right height safety equipment. The balance between function and cost depends on the task in hand – but you can’t compromise on safety or compliance.
Our catalogue of height safety products includes a variety of options and price points, without sacrificing safety or quality.
Every item is effective, compliant, and conforms to all relevant safety standards – while more advanced options also boost comfort and productivity for more frequent work.
Our most popular height safety equipment includes:
- Height safety harnesses – from simple, economical compliance harnesses to self-rescue innovations and advanced, breathable designs for challenging, everyday use.
- Rope access equipment – to enable safe, comfortable rope access work for long periods.
- Fall restraint and fall arrest lanyards – to minimise the risk of fall hazards, or protect the user in the event of a fall.
- Evacuation and rescue systems – satisfying the need to have an evacuation plan when working at height
- Temporary anchorages – to use with fall protection equipment during infrequent tasks
You’ll find our catalogue has suitable safety equipment for most challenges when you’re working at height – but we can also source more specialised equipment if you need it.
If you’d like any advice to clarify your choice, we’ll be happy to help.
Contact our engineering team:
BOURNEMOUTH: +44 (0) 1202 828700
BODMIN: +44 (0) 1208 264162