RAS/FAS HOSES FOR REFUELLING AND REPLENISHMENT AT SEA
We created RASFLEX hoses to satisfy navies and contractors who need to source DEFSTAN and MIL-compliant RAS hose faster, at a competitive price.
With separate classifications to meet DEFSTAN 22-94 and MIL-H-22240, we can provide hoses with and without end fittings, or as a complete hose assembly.
Each hose is specifically designed and tested to meet a particular RAS challenge – including abeam and astern replenishment, for transferring potable water, diesel and aviation fuel, and lubricating oils.
Fast, reliable supply
Importantly, we make DEFSTAN and MIL-compliant RAS hoses easier and faster to source. Having seen clients enduring long lead times from other suppliers, we took action – developing RASFLEX to give our customers more flexibility, and help them keep projects on track.
And because we already provide turnkey RAS systems, we can help you to rationalise procurement and save time, by reducing the number of suppliers you need.
DEFSTAN 22-94 compliant hoses
We make seven types of DEFSTAN-compliant hoses, fittings, couplings and assemblies:
- 64 mm and 153 mm bore hoses, with lengths from 1.2 to 225 metres
- Abeam, astern, lay-on-deck, reinforced and reelable options
- Fluids such as potable water, lubricating oil types OM 100, OEP 80 & OMD 113, dieso fuel F76 and AVCAT F44 and JP5.
MIL-H-22250 hose and fittings
Our MIL-compliant RAS hoses are available in standard lengths of 15’ and 30’. They have been proof pressure tested to 300 lb/in2:
- Alongside fuelling hoses in 4”, 6” & 7” inside diameter
- Astern fuelling hoses, with 6” inside diameter
- Hoses for alongside fuelling or water transfer, in 2 ½“ inside diameter
- 12 kinds of hose coupling, manufactured in aluminium alloy to MIL-C-24356
Contact our defence division now:
+44 (0) 1208 892097